Monday, March 6, 2017

I Wonder If Donald Trump ...

Tonight I sat down at Grandpoppy's desk, I wondered why the people in power up at the Senate and House of Representatives in D.C. weren't acting as suffiently concerned about the welfare of our nation as all the everyday citizens I've run into around town seem to be? Perhaps they simply don't care.
The warning signs of the unsuitability and potential disqualification for the office of President of Trump was issued back months ago by Psychologists and simple laymen who questioned whether Trump should be President. Here are a few classic warning signs of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" as noted by Harvard's School of Medicine top 3 Neuropsychiatrists:

1) Grandiose sense of self-importance
(manifesting itself in exaggerated achievements and talents. Expecting to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements.)

2) Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty or ideal love.

3) Belief that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by or should associate with other special or high-status people.
************************************************************************

Psychologists warn Donald Trump 'displays all the classic signs of being mentally ill narcissist'

BY
  • 10:02, 31 JAN 2017
  • UPDATED17:03, 31 JAN 2017


Health experts are warning that Donald Trump is displaying "classic signs" of being mentally ill - including 'malignant narcissism'.hey claim the warning signs are:
  • Scapegoating and banishing groups of people who are seen as threats, including immigrants and religious minorities
  • Degrading, ridiculing, and demeaning rivals and critics
  • Fostering a cult of the Strong Man who appeals to fear and anger
  • Promises to solve our problems if we just trust in him
  • Reinvents history and has little concern for truth (and) sees no need for rational persuasion.
Moreover, the Citizen Therapists argue that Trump’s egotistical ways are creating “the illusion that real Americans can only become winners if others become losers.”
***********************************************************************************************

Then tonight I watched "Rachel Maddow" on MSNBC and she talked about Trump's Business associations in Azerbaijan. It was disturbing to say the least.
When I come back from taking our puppies out for the last run of the night to do their dooty, I think I will put another kettle on and drink one last cup of camomile tea to relax before bedtime. I'll turn off the kitchen light and turn on the soft yellow nightlight over my stove. I'll check to see if the soft yellow blanket and my homemade quilt are enough for me and my angel, this cold winter's night and kiss my old Darling One a sweet, "Goodnight". Until tomorrow my friends,...sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment