Wednesday, March 1, 2017

America's Modern Dynamic Duo

I've been sitting in the small, dimly lamp-lit home office at Grandpoppy's brown desk watching "The Townhall Meeting with Sen. McCain and Graham". I am impressed with their patriotism and earnest desire to try to do the right things in service to America. I sat watching, all the way to the end of their interview, question and answer meeting with Dana Bash.
 The various topics they discussed and the answers they provided were reasonable and practical and showed intelligent forethought, by contrast to giving quick, rash answers to the complicated and confusing problems of our day. These men showed intelligent and sound leadership worthy of consideration. Mostly, I was impressed with both of them for "not trifling with the truth."
I respect both of them and think they are America's best "Dynamic Duo" in a democratic, but cowardly congress.
Every man is born with a destiny to fill, I feel grateful tonight that they are the men chosen who are unafraid to walk that long journey into history, right or wrong. It is not a certainty that given all the strife and struggles we are yet to face in the world around us, that we will not only survive, but emerge victorious. I feel I can lay my head down to sleep tonight, feeling less anxious about our future, because I know those two men are "100% IN", at the heart and helm of a titanic nation,... guarding and guiding her way in the world.
That old commercial by Century 21 Realty, is still as apropo today...their commercial said, "No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care!"
I have no recipe for supper tonight, except to leave you with these words as food for thought. May God Bless You,... Mazel Tov, and finally...Boner Appertite. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment