Monday, April 10, 2017

Boycott United Airlines... FOREVER

I will never fly on United Airlines again, after seeing the way that Asian-American Doctor was handled by security. It was disgusting!

That man paid for his flight. Why was he supposed to give up his seat for some other non-paying airline affiliated crew member? I believe they chose him, because most Asians have a reputation for being easy-going and a docile people. In other words, they thought they could discriminate against him, without any backlash. They acted like big bullies who thought the skinny little Asian man, was easy pickings.

CEO Oscar Munoz should be ashamed of himself!!! What a jerk!!!

United Airlines has permanently lost my business! I will never fly on their airlines again!!! I encourage everyone I know, to boycott these jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment